Reveled 10 Morning Habits Geniuses Use To kick Start Their Brain.

Hello, Elighton again bring to your very eyes the reveled 10 Morning Habits Geniuses Use To kick Start Their Brain. Just release and read. You can sleep and start again .. no issues. I'm here as always to help you to learn quickly. One of the questions in the I received often is, Elighton, what do you do every single morning to jump-start your brain for greater success, greater levels of focus, greater levels of productivity?

 So, I'm going to walk you through my morning routine.  The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is I have a process to remember my dreams. Now, you're like, Elighton, why do you want to remember your dreams? The reason why is, often, as you spend your day learning and working to solve problems,   solve problems in your work, in your life, and everything else, when you sleep, your mind doesn't stop. Your unconscious mind is still working on those problems. And you come up with incredible insights and solution. The challenge is in the morning most people don't remember their dreams, so we teach a process on how to do that. You can email me directly

 

The second thing I do after I wake up is I get out of bed and I make my bed.   You're like, Elighton, why is that good for your brain? Two reasons.   Number one, clean environment is important for you. When you clean off your desktop, you clean up your office, your bedroom, you have a clearer mind. The second reason why is, I want to start my day with success, because how you do anything is how you do everything. So, you start with excellence. Take two minutes, make your bed. And it's really great, because when you come home at the end of the day, you come back full circle back to success. The third thing I do is I drink a lot of water.
Your brain is mostly water, 80% water. A lot of people dehydrated use so much water, and it's so important for your brain to be hydrated. The challenge is you lose a lot of water when you're sleeping, so I super hydrate first thing in the morning. Then what do I do? I brush my teeth. You're like, Elighton, why do you brush your teeth?  

How is that good for your brain? What you do is you brush your teeth with your opposite hand. It's been shown that by using your opposite hand to eat or to brush your teeth, as your body moves, your brain grooves. As you brush your teeth with your opposite hand, it actually creates more neural connections inside your brain. So, the next thing I do is I do a deep breathing exercise. The other thing besides hydration that's good for your brain is oxygen. A lot of people get tired, and they have brain fog. What do they do with their mental fatigue? And I would say the number one thing is get oxygen in your body. And here's the thing, your brain is only 2% of your body weight on average, but it consumes 20% of the nutrients and oxygen, so it's so important to do deep breathing exercises. We talk about that in our programs also as well. 
What's the next thing I do in my morning routine? I make myself some tea. I make what I call a brain tea. It has gotu kola, ginkgo biloba and has lion's mane. It has some essential fatty acids that are there, really good ingredients that boost my focus and my memory. Now, as I'm drinking the tea, what am I doing? I'm actually journaling. Because if you want to boost your brain power, it's important to take notes and I do a whole process where I teach you the best ways of taking notes and making notes to be able to plan out your day and also to be able to write the things that you're most grateful for. So, I go through this gratitude process in my journal, because I feel like your brain really thrives on gratitude. Because if you can't appreciate the things that you already have, you're not going to be given the things that you really want.

So, why do I focus on gratitude first thing in the morning? Well, I have my vision board and then my goals, everything that I want, but I also have a gratitude board of things that I'm most grateful for in my life. And if you want to feel instant gratitude, just count all the things in your life that you have that money can't buy. Gratitude is also good for your brain. There was a cover story on the cover of Time  magazine on the super nuns who are living 80, 90, and above. And I want to find how ... where is their longevity coming from? Half of it had to do with their gratitude, emotional faith. The other half had to do with their life-long learners. So, those two things combined are very, very powerful.

After that, I'm drinking my tea, I'm writing in my journal, because a lot of geniuses write in journals, right? Leonardo da Vinci, Einstein, Marie Curie. All these journals and they want to do these studies. They are geniuses writing journals because they're geniuses, or is it the opposite? It's because they're writing in journals that they become these incredible geniuses of their field. When I'm done drinking my brain tea and writing my journal, the next thing I do is I do some just morning exercises. This is not my exercises for the day, but three or four minutes of high-intensity workout to kind of get your heart beating and going, because here's the thing, whatever is good for your heart is usually good for your head. Because when I'm getting my heartbeat going, what's happening is I'm getting more blood flow to my brain and more oxygen.
And that's very, very important.
So, what do I do next? I make my brain power smoothie. And you're like, Elighton, what's a brain power smoothie? There are certain foods that are really great for your brain, and I teach people how to   memorize these foods. What we do is I just put them all in a blender, so certain foods like blue berries. I call them brain berries. They're things like avocado, very good for the brain also as well. Obviously, hydration, and we will talk about all those ingredients in another article.


So, as I'm drinking my brain power smoothie, what am I doing? 
I'm reading, 20, 30 minutes a day of dedicated reading, because the leaders are readers. You're like, Elighton, I can't read a book a week. Because the average person reads only about one or two books a year, but the CEO reads   about four to six books a month. So, you want to get to about a book a week. So, remember, first, you make your habits, and then your habits make you. Design the first hour a day to be brain-friendly and you'll win the rest of the day.

 
Thanks for following and reading with me .. We shall all be better allowing me to lead you.

 

Thanks reading Elighton

Click this for good music you need for relaxing, and meditation,   https://rebrand.ly/7er7jf4relaxingmusic

Bloodsugar  https://rebrand.ly/tuskbloodsugar 

Slim Pills:  / https://rebrand.ly/o9rez1s 

#walking #weightloss #studymusic #focusmusic #concentractionmusic #workmusic #musicforstudying. #meditationmusic #relaxingmusic #yogamusic #healingmusic #tibetanmusic #hypnosismusic 

Thanks for reading! Click the subscribe icon to subscribe to my blog. Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

Disclaimer;  ; my content is based on the research and may not represent the opinion of some medical Practitioner, it is for inspirational purpose.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Secret, 5 BEST Foods For Weight Loss (Eat These EVERY DAY !)

If you are in the slimming world here are the Only Vitamins You Actually Need On a Daily Basis